nightmare

By aimanhanis. - 09:13

 

 
 
 

I'm talking about the things hidden inside me. They made me change so much. 

 

They put me to sleep ,tying up my two hands, trapped in a dark room.

The pieces of lost time. The love memories I have thrown away. 

They have been deleted and thrown away. Only the outer shell remains.

Pretending not to know anything. I shouted. 

it's only this memory. Even my heart that's cold like ice

will forget if I fall asleep. I want to escape from this pain that chains me.

Someone please wake me up from my soul that's full of scars.



The deeply coloured night sky. Your image that can't leave. 

After it has woken me from my sleep.

It is kissing me again. Your voice that whispered I love you and i miss you badly. 

Suddenly your scent. I hear it in my ears every day. Where are you?



You’re hidden in a place where I can’t see you. 

The pain you received for me, when my anger becomes one. 

I’ll chase the lost memories from the deep sleep. 

I want to find the real me that is not you. But the bruises in my heart are too big. 

I try hiding it but the hidden "guys" in my heart appear

and wake me up on the other side of my horrible memories. 

I met you. You embraced even my lost feelings. 

Helping me get up from being broken. I won't let your hand, which I'm holding tightly. 

I’m trying to erase the nightmares. I’m trying so hard, in this place where I trapped myself.



I want to gather the darkness and find you. 

Though I can’t touch or be held by you. 

What controls me aren't the "guys" that live in me. 

What can heal me isn’t strong medicine.

It’s just love's two syllables . 

Their voices I hear in my ears, Wakes the lost me up. 

After it wraps around me and kisses me, 

It disappears and I can’t see it anymore.



In the night sky that I can’t reach. I see you turning back. 

Making me escape from the tiring days.

Making it like a picture. I’m sorry, that I hold onto you. 

Don’t go far away, I call out to you  in the sadness that I can’t ever see again. 

And lastly, tears fall again and again. 

 

sincerely ;
π’Άπ’Ύπ“‚π’Άπ“ƒπ’½π’Άπ“ƒπ’Ύπ“ˆ

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments